Monday, March 23, 2009

Two posters





The thermometer says winter, but the calendar says spring so Tori and Devin made a poster with fake flowers (the only kind I like) to welcome the season.




Tori is still mourning the loss of the Windstar, though not to the same degree as last week. She's not crying anymore, but she still misses it. I made this poster with the pictures I took of her the day we got rid of it traded it in and hung it on her wall next to her bed. When I tucked her in to bed the first night the poster was there, I noticed a basket of play food on her bed. I asked her why it was there and she said, "I was feeding Windstar." It's no longer the Windstar, it has a proper name like Jacey, Bryn, and Devin. And she feeds it. She holds pieces of plastic food to each picture to nourish it. Can this little girl possible be any more compassionate?

No comments: