Monday, July 27, 2009

Before I forget

It's been a long, hot day and I'm really tired. I should go to bed, but Tori made one of the funniest statements she's ever made tonight and I have to write it down before I forget.

She and Devin were in the shower and Devin was singing the Butt Vagina Song as she washed herself.
Tori: I used to have a Butt Vagina Song but I don't anymore.
Me: I guess you're too old to have one.
Tori: Yeah
Me: What do you think you'll miss about being a kid once you're a grown up?
Tori (without a moment's hesitation): Picking my nose.
Me: Of all the fun things about childhood, you're going to miss picking your nose the most? Why?
Tori: Well, when I'm a grown up, I won't be able to do it because I'll know better. So right before I'm about to be a teenager, I'm going to do it a lot.
I don't know where this kid came from or how she comes up with the stuff she says, but I wouldn't change one thing about her.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Priceless! That is hilarious. What is this song of which you speak?

lindalouhas4bubs said...

I have to ask...what is the butt vagina song? :) LOL love the story...and your blog is great. Can so relate (except you are much more crafty and adventurous than I am). :)

Anonymous said...

So funny! you are awesome. vic