Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy birthday to my little one




My baby girl is 4. I say it far too often, but, seriously, where did the time go? I don't see how it could be possible that 4 years have passed since she joined (and completed) our family. The sun showed itself so Devin could celebrate. She had a great day!

She wrestled with Bryn

She played in the pool


We all ate root beer floats for Teagan


Just in case you forgot how old she is....



As I was looking for pictures from Devin's birth, I found this video that I had never seen until now. It was taken just moments after Devin's birth.

video

Happy birthday to my funny, dramatic, charming, beautiful, cuddly little girl. You have filled our lives with so much joy. We all love you so very much!

2 comments:

Jody said...

What a perfect day! Happy birthday to Devin. Four is a great age to be. Thanks for the link and note on FB. That video is precious too. I hope you enjoy all the birthdays you celebrate together! ALl my best to you and your family. =)

stacey said...

That video made me all teary. I can't get over how alert she was even then. Happy birthday to your beautiful littlest girl.